Causes of Commercial Flood Damage in St. Petersburg
Several Issues Often Lead to Flood Damage in St. Petersburg
As you can imagine, given its location, St. Petersburg businesses often suffer flood damage due to several common issues that routinely affect this part of Florida.
SERVPRO, through its decades of experience, has successfully dealt with commercial flood damage in St. Petersburg arising from just about every situation imaginable. These situations have involved everything from catastrophic cyclonic storms and the torrential subtropical rains of the region’s rainy season to city drainage system issues. Specifically, some of these problems have been:
- Hurricanes passing over the area and quickly deluging it with inches of rain
- Heavier than usual rains during Florida’s rainy period between May and the end of October
- Powerful storm surges that push excessive amounts of water into Tampa Bay
- Clogged, damaged, or otherwise overwhelmed gutters, canals, and other drainage networks
What SERVPRO Does to Remediate the Effects of Flooding
As one of the best biohazard remediation and flood restoration companies in St. Petersburg, we can do several things to clean up and restore flood-damaged businesses. These services include:
- Flood water clean up
- Sewage cleanup
- Water damage remediation
- Disinfection of contaminated surfaces
Regardless of the damage flooding does to your restaurant, retail store, hotel, or other commercial facilities, SERVPRO is likely able to remediate it effectively.
With all that said, if you ever need help cleaning up and restoring your business’ flood damage, call SERVPRO of NE St. Petersburg at (727) 522-0000.