What if Your St. Petersburg Commercial Building Requires Mold Removal?
Mold is off-putting to customers. SERVPRO knows how to remove the mold and keep your business open!
Petersburg Businesses can Trust SERVPRO for Mold Inspections, Remediation, and Removal
Mold removal does not have to be complicated, but it must get addressed with caution. Rather than risking the potential health effects with DIY methods or missing patches of mold spores, SERVPRO is available to help with all the mold remediation your St. Petersburg business requires.
Homeowners may often see small patches of attic basement mold, but what does a business owner do for commercial mold removal in St. Petersburg? SERVPRO makes safety a priority to ensure our team and your employees are safe at all times.
Mold inspection followed by mold remediation means containment. We will set up a plan of action that includes containment, which may look like:
- Plastic sheeting that gets put up as containment barriers
- Sealing off the vents of your HVAC system to limit duct system contamination
- Initiating negative air pressure within the contamination zone
- Putting together decontamination rooms, aka clean rooms, for smooth when entering and leaving – including decontaminating all materials and equipment
Mold remediation is nothing to take lightly, so call us at SERVPRO of NE St. Petersburg when you need commercial mold removal assistance. Contact us 24 hours a day at (727) 522-0000.
Handling Flood Damage After a St. Petersburg Storm
Hurricane season is fast approaching. Know that should your home incur storm damage, SERVPRO is always on call.
Flood Restoration and Damage Cleanup in St. Petersburg is Easier When you Enlist SERVPRO’s Help
Are you dealing with a leaking roof from storms that rolled through? It would be best if you thought about having any ceiling repairs from water damages handled sooner than later. If you let moisture fester for too long, it brings the potential for mold growth and costly secondary damage. SERVPRO will arrive quickly at your St. Petersburg home to get to work on the cleanup and restoration!
Water removal services are just part of the process when you call us for flood damage in St. Petersburg. SERVPRO puts a plan into action to include steps such as:
- Excess water extraction
- Setting up measures for humidity control
- Removal of all damaged materials
- Demo, as needed, to help accelerate drying
- Deodorize surfaces to eliminate the onset of musty odors
- Establish drying zones by carefully positioning drying equipment
Our Green Fleet arrives stocked and ready to tackle your water cleanup to facilitate our proven methods for water damage restoration. Flood restoration is something that our IICRC-certified technicians thrive in, so call us first!
Flood damage after a storm is no match for our crew at SERVPRO of NE St. Petersburg. Call us for emergency restoration services 24/7 at (727) 522-0000. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster!
Water Mitigation Methods Your St. Petersburg Property Needs
Water damage sometimes requires removing flooring. We have the equipment to dry and restore your home.
SERVPRO is Available for Water Restoration and Mitigation 24/7 in St. Petersburg
Award-winning beaches, friendly locals, and top-rated restaurants make up just a few of the many reasons people flock to the St. Petersburg, Florida, area. Whether you are looking to relocate, purchase a vacation home, or stop in for a visit, there truly is something for everyone. With so many things to see and do, it is no wonder why this area is the perfect place to get away.
Often called St. Pete by Florida locals, you will find this city within Pinellas County. Home to the Tampa Bay Rays MLB team, St. Petersburg is the fifth most populous city within the state. If you are a lover of all things beach sand and sun, you will find some of the best beaches on the East coast along the shores here.
Some of the top places to stop for a quick drink or a bite to eat in St. Petersburg, FL, include:
- Doc Ford’s Rum Bar & Grille
- Jack’s London Grill
- Brick & Mortar
- Chiefs Creole Café
- Mazzaro’s Italian Market
- Annata Wine Bar
- Noble Crust
Plenty of Incredible Cultural Attractions to Enjoy
Not only will you have fantastic shopping destinations, cozy bars, great food at local restaurants to enjoy, but St. Petersburg is also home to a vast assortment of cultural attractions. These are some of the finest attractions in the area to put on your to-do list:
- The Dali Museum –When visiting this museum, you will find an astounding collection of nearly 2,500 works from Salvador Dali, including over 2,100 photographs, sculptures, 300 oil paintings, watercolors, drawings, and so much more.
- The Morean Arts Center –This is an excellent stop to make if you are looking to see a range of exhibits like the Chihuly Collection. Known as a master glass sculptor, Dave Chihuly is known for pushing the boundaries within the contemporary art world.
- The Capitol Theater –Since 1921, this establishment has been brimming with memorable performances, seeing a vast selection of shows and performers throughout the years.
Famous People from St. Petersburg, Florida
There are several names of people that come from St. Petersburg that you may recognize. Some of the famous top names from the area include:
- Macy Kate – Pop singer
- Dustin Michael – R & B singer
- Monica Raymund – Television actress
- Violett Beane – Television actress
- Kevin Burgess – Rapper
- Dante Fowler – Football player
- Trayvon Bromell – Professional runner
- Dawn Olivieri – Television actress
What Happens When St. Petersburg Residents Need Help with Water Mitigation?
Prompt water mitigation in St. Petersburg can save you plenty of time and money. Working with us at SERVPRO ensures your property gets the attention it deserves.
Understanding water mitigation so your St. Petersburg project goes faster is for which our skilled technicians are here. Water damage remediation and water cleanup go hand-in-hand. Whether you need cleaning up after a sewer backup or burst pipes sent gallons of water into your interior, we can help! Look to us for:
- Careful monitoring and humidity control
- Skilled demoing of all unsalvageable materials
- Moisture detection using moisture meters and sensors
- Detailed cleaning and decontamination of all salvageable materials
Water removal services and water mitigation are just two areas we excel in at SERVPRO of NE St. Petersburg. Call our team 24/7 for emergency services water damage help at (727) 522-0000.
Can Water Intrusion Make a Home Unsanitary?
We are equipped and ready to go to handle any water damage you may incur.
SERVPRO offers Expert Water Cleanup Teams for St. Petersburg Residents
A water leak can degrade over time. As each day passes, microorganisms including mold, bacteria, and viruses can develop in and around the water leak. These microbes can affect your furniture, textiles, and drywall.
Performing water cleanup in your St. Petersburg home requires expertise and dedication. Water exposure damages materials, which may need different restoration or cleaning methods to restore effectively. SERVPRO is a local service that uses qualified water restoration technicians (WRT) to ensure that damages remain minimal and your home returns to a standard, preloss condition.
- Identifying water exposure is possible using moisture sensors, meters, and thermal imaging cameras in parts of the home.
- Sometimes, parts of the building assembly can become exposed, requiring temporary removal to access clean and dry cavities.
- We work together with trusted sub-contractors to fix the cause of water intrusion, including appliance, boiler, and plumbing repairs.
Early intervention can help to reduce losses in your home following water intrusion. Contact SERVPRO of NE St. Petersburg for water cleanup at (727) 522-0000.
What is the Time Frame to Repair Flood Damage?
It's spring storm season, and that means potential flooding. SERVPRO is always available for your flood damage restoration needs.
SERVPRO Work Quickly to Mitigate and Restore your St. Petersburg Home after Flooding
Harsh weather conditions can lead to the flooding of residential properties. Standing water, a common symptom of flooding, can put excessive pressure on a home's structure. As time passes, water migrates into parts of the property that may be tough to reach.
Professional flood damage restoration services in St. Petersburg can help to mitigate losses in your property. SERVPRO operates in the local area, which allows us to arrive quickly at the scene and begin urgent mitigation. Usually, flood restoration starts with a safety assessment and draining the property using powerful submersible pumps. Afterward, a water restoration technician can work with an insurance adjuster to produce a verbal estimate.
- We utilize a restore over replace mentality that can keep claim expenses low.
- Project Managers and Crew chiefs have experience working together with insurance adjusters.
- We promise to take a contaminated property back to a sanitary level using our exceptional expertise and equipment.
Storms can lead to significant personal property damages. Contact SERVPRO of NE St. Petersburg for flood damage restoration at (727) 522-0000.
What is the best way to Remove Smoke and Soot After a Fire
Even in a small fire, smoke and soot travel throughout the home. SERVPRO can help restore the damage and your possessions.
SERVPRO Can Help St. Petersburg Residents Recover their Home and Contents after a Fire
The city of St. Petersburg is within the Tampa Bay area but has a large enough population to place in the top-five of cities in Florida State. The 271,842 permanent residents enjoy a thriving arts and culture scene and excellent economic opportunities in retail, healthcare, real estate, and financial centers. The region is part of a tri-city area that includes Tampa, Petersburg, and Clearwater. Together these three cities are home to 2.8 million residents and the second-most-populous region in Florida after Miami. The area has a significant modern contemporary history and was a stopping point for early Spanish exploration and missionaries. True to its reputation as the Sunshine State, St. Petersburg holds the world record for most sun days with 768 consecutive days.
The earliest records of settlers and explorers in St. Petersburg were in 1528. However, the region would have to wait over four hundred and fifty years to receive formal recognition as a township. The earliest adopter of the area was John C. Williams, who purchased the land at the end of the nineteenth century in 1875. By 1892 it was formally incorporated as a township with a population of just three hundred people. By 1903, St. Petersburg had grown to be a fully-fledged city with an estimated population of over four-thousand citizens. One of the primary factors for growth was the dredging of waterways and construction of a port, which connected the area to broader import and export trade, improving employment opportunities and settlers. The exceptional climate saw the area become a prime tourist destination from the 1920s onward, and it maintains a strong tourist economy to this day.
- Tropicana Field is home to a Major League Baseball Franchise, the Tampa Bay Rays. The seating within the stadium extends over ten levels and allows 42,735 fans in on any day. The Trop also plays host to WWE event, Thunderdome, for parts of the year and during the off-season.
- The Downtown neighborhood of St. Petersburg features a business district and cultural centers such as the Mahaffey Theatre, the Morean Arts Center, and the Salvador Dali Museum. On the edges of Downtown are several smaller museums, including the St. Petersburg Museum of History.
- Just ten miles away from the downtown district are beaches and the bay. The beaches in this region are considered among the finest in Florida, with numerous hotels and nightlife venues lining the waterfront. The highly-anticipated St. Petersburg pier is a leisure area that was due to open in 2020 but was delayed by the virus pandemic. A later opening date is imminent.
SERVPRO Can Assist with Fire Damage Restoration and Textile Cleaning in your St. Petersburg Home.
After a property fire, air-borne soots and dust particles can settle onto fabrics or carpets. The water used in the fire-fighting procedure can often cause these particles to become embedded into the fabric and cause blackening soils or odor issues. SERVPRO can help to restore your textiles quickly and efficiently, returning them to a preloss condition.
- Introducing water to textiles can cause material damage. We can apply emulsifying agents to attract soot, dust, or odor particles without introducing moisture.
- Heavily soiled carpets can benefit from hot-water extraction, removing both the soils and cleaning the carpet fibers.
- Using a rotary machine frequently throughout the fabric restoration stages can help to return carpet fibers to their preloss condition.
Avoid causing permanent damage to textiles in your home. Contact SERVPRO of NE St. Petersburg for fire damage restoration at (727) 522-0000.
What Can St. Petersburg Residents Do when their Homes Sustain Flood Damage?
Storms are frequent in our neck of the woods. You can rest easy because SERVPRO is always on call to remediate your storm and flood damage.
Property Owners Can Hire SERVPRO Restorers Handle the Storm Flood Damage
Even a minor storm can cause significant flood damage in your residence. Water can travel in hard-to-reach areas within a short period. Therefore, mopping floodwater and waiting for the surface to dry is not the best solution.
Drywall, ceilings, and other surfaces are made of porous materials. Drying these surfaces may require innovative technology to minimize the spread of storm flood damage in your St. Petersburg home. Therefore, it is essential to involve a renowned restoration company like SERVPRO immediately after the unfortunate incident happens.
Several problems may occur when water gets into your home, including:
- Water spots on fabric
- Swelling and warping of wood
- Corrosion of metallic surfaces
How does SERVPRO Restore Homes?
Our technicians have decades of experience and groundbreaking equipment and tools. Since porous materials can hold water for an extended period, our restorers can use indirect-fired furnaces, which use heat exchangers to raise the affected building's temperatures. That speeds up the evaporation rate on porous surfaces and cavities, expediting the drying process.
Should flood damage occur in your St. Petersburg home, contact SERVPRO of NE St. Petersburg for an excellent restoration "Like it never even happened." You can reach us at (727) 522-0000.
What Can Homeowners Do to Deal with Mold Infestation?
Unchecked water damage can lead to mold damage, especially in Florida. SERVPRO is the only call you’ll need to make for mold damage remediation.
Property Owners Can Hire SERVPRO Restorers for Professional Mold Removal in their St. Petersburg Homes
If your property has incurred water damage, it is at risk of mold growth. Mold presents potential risk and can become a problem if ignored for an extended period. Should you notice signs of mold damage in your property, it is essential to act immediately to have it treated by a certified restorer like SERVPRO.
We have professional restorers with access to hi-tech equipment and tools, as well as products that can ensure effective mold removal in your St. Petersburg home. We stay safe on each mold task by using personal protection gear.
Where does Mold Grow?
Mold growth occurs in areas where flooding or water leaks have taken place. Building materials such as drywall, cardboard, paper products, wood products, and ceiling tiles support mold growth. SERVPRO’s mold removal strategies include:
- Containment of the affected area: Isolating the area helps prevent mold spores from spreading.
- Air filtration: We can use advanced air scrubbing equipment and HEPA filters to remove mold spores from the air.
- Mold removal: Our restorers use edge-cutting techniques to effectively remove the mold.
- Cleaning the affected area: We treat the affected area using advanced products. We can use antimicrobial agents to prevent further mold growth.
All our technicians are insured, and we guarantee our mold removal services.
Do not wait until mold damage affects your property’s structural stability. Contact SERVPRO of NE St. Petersburg at (727) 522-0000 for fast and professional mold removal services. We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Quick Assistance When Water Damage Affects St. Petersburg Businesses
No matter the size of your business, SERVPRO can handle all of your water damage needs..
SERVPRO Restorers Respond Fast to Perform Commercial Water Damage Restoration in Affected St. Petersburg Properties
The city of St. Petersburg is situated in Pinellas County, in Florida, United States. In 2020, it was estimated that the city had a population of 271,842, ranking it as the fifth most heavily populated city in Florida. It is also the second largest in the Tampa Bay Area, with Tampa being the largest. Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater together create the second largest Metropolitan Statistical Area in Florida. It has an estimated population of 2.8 million. The city is located between the Gulf of Mexico and Tampa Bay in the Pinellas peninsula. Mainland Florida connects with the town to the north.
John Constantine Williams founded the city in 1888. Williams bought the land, and then Peter Demens brought railroads into the area. Williams and Demens held a coin toss to name the community. Demens named the land Saint Petersburg, Russia, after winning the bet. Sr. Williams also titled the first hotel, calling it Detroit Hotel. On February 29, 1892, the city was incorporated as a town, and on June 6, 1903, it was re-incorporated as a city.
The Home of Arts
In 2011, the American Style magazine categorized the city as its top mid-size city, naming it as a vibrant arts scene. St. Petersburg is home to various arts, making it one of the best street art cities worldwide. The town is among the top three places to visit in Florida.
According to CNN, around 15 percent of the population is above 65 years, making it the seventh-best place to retire.
The city's historic destinations and iconic beaches make it a perfect getaway. Recently, the International Cities of Peace granted St Petersburg the honor of joining 290 other cities in the U.S as an International City of Peace. It was the second city in Florida to have the title.
Tourism in St. Petersburg
The city is home to a children's museum, the Great Explorations, which includes a program center and a pre-school. The city also hosts the Dr. Carter G. Woodson museum. The African American Museum highlights Carter G. Woodson's life. Some of Woodson's accomplishments include founding the Associated Publishers and writing close to 30 books.
How do SERVPRO Technicians Perform Commercial Water Damage in St. Petersburg?
If your commercial property has incurred water damage from a burst pipe or leaky roof, it is essential to handle the problem immediately. That is why SERVPRO restorers are available 24-hours every day.
Immediately we receive your call, our team of technicians can respond within the shortest time possible.
Even small amounts of water can result in long-term problems like mold growth and odors. If the damage goes unnoticed for an extended period, wooden structures may swell and warp, leading to costly repairs. We can dry and dehumidify your property using state of the art equipment to bring things back to normal.
Water damage can cause severe damage to your business within a short period. Contact SERVPRO of NE St. Petersburg at (727) 522-0000 for a reliable restoration to make it "Like it never even happened."
Shop at a Weekly Farmers' Not Too Far Away from Northeast St. Petersburg
Let SERVPRO restore your fire damage so you can enjoy Treasure Island!
Treasure Island's Friday Morning Market Is Only a Quick Trip from Northeast St. Petersburg
One good thing about Florida is that it is one of the few places where you can find fresh produce during the cooler months. Even during January, when crops are not harvestable in other states due to the cold weather, many fresh items in the Tamba Bay region are available. Every Friday morning in January, the Friday morning market is open in Treasure Island from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. The only time of the year that the market is closed is between the hot months of May through November.
Shoppers that choose to go to this Friday morning market will have the chance to purchase a variety of goods, including:
- Over 50 local vendors providing all types of merchandise and food products
- Locally, hand-made crafts
- Home Décor
- Live musical performances
- Freshly cooked food
SERVPRO of NE St. Petersburg can help if you ever suffer from fire damage inside your residence. You can call us 24/7 at (727) 522-0000. We're Faster To Any Size Disaster.